How We Work
- Improve performance
- Reduce costs
- Increase efficiencies
- For the largest Zero Carbon development in the UK, Vista Apartments, we worked closely with a major phenolic insulation manufacturer to develop and fully test a system that would meet the requirements of BR135 and BS 8414 Part 2.
- For a Speller Metcalfe timber-frame development in Herefordshire, we introduced the application of magnesium oxide panels instead of the traditional OSB to mitigate the risk of disproportionate collapse in the event of fire.
- For Barratt London’s Courthouse development, we not only identified the right ventilated rainscreen barrier specification, but also worked with stonework specialists Szerelmey to design an efficient installation process which accommodated the challenges presented by unique site conditions.
Our state-of-the-art equipment, operated by experienced specialists, includes:
- CNC flatbed routers
- Hotwire cutting technology
- Bonding and laminating machinery
Magicut optimization software ensurers maximum material value to our customers.
Our extensive fleet includes, among many other vehicle types:
- 3.5 tonne long wheelbase vans
- 3.5 tonne Luton box vehicles
- 3.5 to 18 tonne curtainside vehicles
- 3.5 to 18 tonne dropside vehicles
- 26 tonne dropside vehicles with crane
- 32 tonne curtainside vehicles with Moffett carrier
- 32 tonne flatbed vehicles with crane
- 44 tonne tractor units
We also employ Masternaut real-time vehicle telematics to ensure maximum efficiency of delivery.